So what is a Buddha Bowl?
A Buddha Bowl is our main concept for mobile catering and is essentially a noodle box filled with all of our favourite things! Our signature Buddha Bowl, winner of Best Main Dish at the British Street Food Awards, contains all the following:
- Massaman curry with new potatoes, pineapple and soya chunks
- Carrot and homemade kimchi pickle
- Flash steamed seasonal greens (usually kale!)
- Organic short grain brown rice
- Organic omega seed sprinkle
- Grilled halloumi (optional)
They’re vegan (as long as you skip the halloumi!), wheat free, gluten free and very yummy!
We’re also available for private hire for weddings, birthdays and other events, please do get in touch for further information.
Come and see us at Whitecross Street Market
Most Thursdays and Fridays from 12.00 – 2.30pm (up at the Old Street end)
and at the following Events & Festivals:
- Field Day
- Lost Village
- London Tattoo Convention
- Alexandra Palace Gigs and Events
And many more…